Adam D'Angelo, 2011
|Born||1984/1985 (age 27–28)|
|Education||California Institute of Technology|
|Occupation||co-founder of Quora|
|Known for||former CTO of Facebook|
D'Angelo competed in the Association for Computing Machinery collegiate world programming contest while attending the California Institute of Technology. In 2005, he was one of the top 24 finalists in the international Topcoder Collegiate Challenge. He took eighth place in the 2001 USA Computing Olympiad for high school students.
Along with Cheever, D'Angelo has been cited as one of the smartest figures in technology by Fortune Magazine.
- Hempel, Jessi; Kowitt, Beth; Mangalindan, JP (July 9, 2010). "The smartest people in tech - Engineer runners-up: Cheever and D'Angelo (22)". Fortune Magazine (CNN). Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- Eldon, Eric (May 11, 2008). "Facebook CTO Adam D'Angelo to leave the company". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- Feeney, Kevin J. (February 24, 2005). "Business, Casual.". The Harvard Crimson. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- Rivlin, Gary (April 28, 2011). "Does Quora Really Have All the Answers?". Wired. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "Exeter Olympians". Exeter Bulletin. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- Adam D'Angelo at CrunchBase
- Why I Quit My CTO Job At Facebook And Started Quora, interview with Business Insider