Adam MacDougall (musician)
Adam MacDougall performing with The Black Crowes at the 2008 Newport Folk Festival.
|Associated acts||The Black Crowes
The Ben Taylor Band
Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Adam MacDougall was born in August 1974 in New York City, New York. MacDougall is the keyboardist who replaced Rob Clores in The Black Crowes in time to record Warpaint in July 2007. Previously, he was a member of The Ben Taylor Band and Furslide, and he has also toured with Macy Gray and Patti Rothberg.
with The Black Crowes
- Warpaint, March 3, 2008
- Warpaint Live, April 28, 2009
- Before the Frost...Until the Freeze, September 1, 2009
- Croweology, August 3, 2010
- "Wiser For The Time", March 19, 2013
with Chris Robinson Brotherhood
- Macy Gray, The Trouble with Being Myself, July 15, 2003
- Jason Darling, Night Like My Head, October 7, 2003
- Chacon, Matches & Gasoline, 2003
- Our Lady Peace, Healthy in Paranoid Times, August 30, 2005
- Natasha Bedingfield, N.B., April 30, 2007
- Maroon 5, It Won't Be Soon Before Long, May 22, 2007
- Lili Haydn, Place Between Places, April 1, 2008
- Lenka, Lenka, September 23, 2008
- Julian Casablancas, Phrazes for the Young, October 20, 2009
- Jarrod Gorbel, Devil's Made a New Friend, August 31, 2010
- The Elected, Bury Me in My Rings, May 17, 2011
- Mia Doi Todd, Cosmic Ocean Ship, May 17, 2011
- Jonathan Wilson, Gentle Spirit, August 8, 2011
- Phil Lesh and friends, Various Performances, 2012
- Adam MacDougall Interview: The Black Crowes Electric Spanking of Warpaint Babies by James Calemine. (1998-2009). "swampland.com". Accessed 2010-03-28.
- "A Conversation with Ben Taylor". Puremusic. Archived from the original on 3 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-21.
- Cook, Dennis. "Workingman's Hallelujahs And Bohemian Hymns: A tale of The Black Crowes today". blackcrowes.com. Archived from the original on 21 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-21.
- "Adam MacDougall - Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
|This article on a United States keyboardist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|