|Full name||Adam Rhys Mekki|
|Date of birth||24 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Chester, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2011||→ Oxford City (loan)||6||(2)|
|2011||→ Carshalton Athletic (loan)||1||(0)|
|2011||→ Dorchester Town (loan)||5||(0)|
|2011||→ Basingstoke Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:11, 18 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Mekki spent his youth at the Reading academy, before switching to Aldershot Town in 2006. He signed a professional contract with the club in the summer of 2009. In January 2011 he was loaned out to Southern Football League Premier Division side Oxford City, scoring two goals in six appearances. He made his Aldershot debut on 12 February 2011, replacing Jermaine McGlashan 81 minutes into a goalless draw at the Recreation Ground. He made his second appearance on 8 March, playing 45 minutes of a 1–0 win over Torquay United after replacing Albert Jarrett at half-time. On 26 April, it was announced that he had signed a two-year contract extension with the club. Mekki left Aldershot on 17 June 2014 after failing to agree terms on a new deal.
Mekki joined Barnet on a short-term deal on 12 August 2014. He made his debut when he started a home game against Dartford on 25 August. After eleven appearances in all competitions, without scoring, Mekki was released by Barnet to find first-team football elsewhere. He was not paid a wage during his time at the club.
In August 2012 Mekki was named as a standby player for the Wales under-21 squad.
- "Professional Retain List & Free Transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 3 June 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- "Aldershot 0 - 0 Macclesfield". BBC Sport. 12 February 2011. Archived from the original on 12 February 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Aldershot 1 - 0 Torquay". BBC Sport. 8 March 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Aldershot hand deals to Bergqvist, Breimyr and Mekki". BBC Sport. 26 April 2011. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- Adam Mekki: Winger departs Aldershot Town
- Adam Mekki joins the Bees
- Lee Cooks up a storm as Bees batter Dartford
- Mekki released by Barnet
- Taiwo and Mekki sign
- Mekki standby for Wales under-21