Adam Mesh (born September 14, 1975) is an American entrepreneur, stock trader, television personality and author. He is the CEO and founder of The Adam Mesh Trading Group. Adam Mesh was first introduced to television audiences in the 2003 NBC show Average Joe. Mesh starred in the spin-off The Average Joe - Adam Returns.
Mesh launched the You Only Live Once (YOLO) clothing line on March 20, 2004. In November 2012, the Oxford American Dictionaries included the slang term “YOLO” in its shortlist for the 2012 English Word of the Year.
The Adam Mesh Trading Group
The Adam Mesh Trading Group distribute a daily newsletter, products and a stock-trade coaching program. He also wrote a book entitled The Average Joe's Ultimate Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market. The book details The Adam Mesh Trading Group's mission: discipline, control and accountability.
Mesh has been featured in Fortune magazine, he was the Stock Market Personality of the Month in Consumer Reports and appeared on various national television shows including ABC's Good Money, CNBC's Squawk Box, Fox Business, NBC's Today Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Regis and Kelly, ABC News, and Anderson Cooper 360.
Mesh married Jessica Malca on May 28, 2006 in Miami, Florida. Mesh and his family reside in New York City.
- "Yolo Clothing launches online store". Alexander Interactive. March 20, 2004. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Bereznak, Alyssa (February 5, 2013). "An Oral History of YOLO, the Word That Lived Too Long". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Galil, Leor (December 29, 2012). "Does Drake Own YOLO?". Forbes.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (December 26, 2012). "Drake Wants To See Some 'YOLO' Profits". Huffington Post.
- "The Adam Mesh Trading Group". Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- Ramer, Larry (April 21, 2004), "'Average Joe' using fame to boost charity efforts", News Transcript, retrieved May 5, 2007,
Life seems to be going well for one of Marlboro High School's most famous alumni, Adam Mesh.