February 2, 1946|
Flushing, NY, USA
|Died||August 12, 2012
|Occupation||novelist, short story writer|
Adam Niswander (February 2, 1946 - August 12, 2012) was an American short story writer and novelist. He was a former president of the Central Arizona Speculative Fiction Society and a member of the Horror Writers Association and the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. His first novel, The Charm, which is the first book of his Shaman Cycle was published by Integra Press in 1993. He died on 12 August 2012.
The Shaman Cycle
- The Charm (Integra Press, 1993)
- The Serpent Slayers (Integra Press, 1994)
- The Hound Hunters (Hippocampus Press, 2008)
- The War of the Whisperers (Hippocampus Press, 2009)
- The Nemesis of Night (Hippocampus Press, 2010)
- The Sand Dwellers (Fedogan & Bremer, 1998)
- The Cost of the Cure (Midnight shambler, 1998)
- The Repository (Meisha Merlin Publishing, 1999)
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Archived from the original on 12 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-31.
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1999)". Retrieved 2008-03-31.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 366.
- Niswander, Adam (1998). The Sand Dwellers. Minneapolis, MN: Fedogan & Bremer. ISBN 1-878252-29-1.
- Niswander, Adam. "Adam Niswander's Official Website". Retrieved 2008-03-31.