From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adamant (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adamant is a poetic term used to refer to any especially hard substance. It may also refer to:
- Adamant, an iron barque (sailing ship) that brought immigrants to New Zealand in the late 19th century
- Adam Adamant Lives!, a BBC television series in the 1960s
- Adam Ant (born 1954), New Romantic singer of the 1980s
- HMS Adamant, several ships of the Royal Navy
- Adamantane, a bulky hydrocarbon
- Adamantine (veneer), a veneer developed by The Celluloid Manufacturing Company of New York City
- Adamant (film), a 2011 short film by Giacomo Mantovani
- Adamant, Vermont
- USS Adamant (AMc-62), an Accentor-class minesweeper in the United States Navy during World War II
- Adamant (album), the new album of the German Neue Deutsche Harte band Stahlmann
- Adamant plaster is a cement plaster named after the producing company in the early 20th century.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.