From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adamantine can mean:
- Adamant, mythical material adamant or adamantine
- Adamantine Spar, mineral adamantine spar, a variety of Corundum
- Adamantine lustre, non-metallic, brilliant light reflecting & transmitting properties of minerals
- Adamantine posture, the lotus posture in meditation
- Adamantine (veneer)
- "Adamantine", a song by the band Thirty Ought Six
- Adamantium, a fictional metal
- Adamantane, a bulky hydrocarbon
- Diamantina, Minas Gerais (Portuguese for "Adamantine"), a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Brazil
- Adamantinoma, a form of bone cancer
For other uses of adamant, adamantium, and similar terms, see Adamant (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.