Adams, Ilocos Norte
Map of Ilocos Norte showing the location of Adams
|Region||Ilocos (Region I)|
|Founded||May 16, 1983|
|• Mayor||Eric Bawingan|
|• Vice Mayor||Wagner Poking|
|• Total||159.31 km2 (61.51 sq mi)|
|• Density||11/km2 (29/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th Class; Rural|
Adams, Ilocos Norte is composed of only 1 barangay (Adams Proper). However, it is proposed to be divided into 5 barangays namely; Bugnay, Malasin, Adams(Poblacion), Saplid and Bucarot.
|Population census of Adams|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
Adams' population is a mixture of different tribes like yapayaos, immallods, kankanaeys, bago and ilocanos.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Province: ILOCOS NORTE". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Province of Ilocos Norte". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- Wallace, Ben J. (2006). The changing village environment in Southeast Asia: applied anthropology and environmental reclamation in the northern Philippines. Psychology Press. p. 36. ISBN 978-0-415-36484-3.
- New nature adventure spot Adams, Ilocos Norte ABS-CBN News Online
- Pasyalan Ilocos Norte
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Pagudpud||Santa Praxedes, Cagayan|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|