Adams Township, Cass County, Indiana
Location of Adams Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||28.86 sq mi (74.7 km2)|
|• Land||28.75 sq mi (74.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||787 ft (240 m)|
|• Density||31.1/sq mi (12.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453075|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 28.86 square miles (74.7 km2), of which 28.75 square miles (74.5 km2) (or 99.62%) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2) (or 0.38%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Liberty Township, Fulton County (north)
- Union Township, Miami County (northeast)
- Jefferson Township, Miami County (east)
- Miami (south)
- Clay (southwest)
- Bethlehem (west)
The township contains one cemetery, Mount Carmel.
- "Adams Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 37.