From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adamu is a surname. People with this surname include:
- Semira Adamu, Nigerian refugee
- Abdullahi Adamu (born 1945), Nigerian politician
- Baba Adamu (born 1979), Ghanaian footballer
- Charles Adamu (born 1977), Ghanaian boxer
- Adamu - king of Assyria after Tudiya.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Adamu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|