Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management
|This article is outdated. (April 2011)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2014)|
|Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management|
|Type||Private Business School|
|Director||Dr. Bakul Harshadrai Dholakia|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
Programme in infrastructure management
PGPIM is a one-year, full-time, residential, postgraduate programme in infrastructure management. It was launched in September 2009.
Courses offered in PGPIM will[when?] employ a mix of pedagogical methods including case discussion and analysis, lectures, group exercises, simulations, presentations, role plays, project work and field visits. Special emphasis will[when?] be laid on the case method as a dominant mode of instruction.
Program Design Committee
PGPIM was designed by a Programme Design Committee under the Chairmanship of Prof. G. Raghuram, Indian Railway chair professor at IIM Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Bakul Harshadrai Dholakia, director AIIM and former director, IIM Ahmedabad
- Dr. Diptiranjan Mahapatra, FPM (equivalent to Ph.D. in Management) from IIM, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Tejas Desai, MA in mathematics from the University of Kentucky, PhD and an MS in biostatistics from the University of North Carolina
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Yadav, FPM from IIM, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Preeta Vyas, Ph.D. in Business Management from Gujarat University
- Dr. Amit Shrivastava, Ph. D. in Finance from Bundelkhand University
- Dr. Ganesh Devkar, Doctorate in Construction Management from IIT Madras
Board of governors
- Gautam Adani, chairman (chairman, Adani Group)
- Dr. Bakul Harshadrai Dholakia, vice chairman (advisor, Adani Group and former director, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Dr. J. J. Irani (director, Tata Sons)
- Sanjay Lalbhai (CMD, Arvind Mills)
- Dr. R. A. Mashelkar (Bhatnagar fellow, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune and former director general, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
- Rajesh Shantilal Adani (managing director, Adani Enterprises Ltd.)
- Prof. G. Raghuram (Indian Railways chair professor, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Prof. Indira Parikh (president, FLAME and former dean, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Prof. K. V. Ramani (professor, IIM Ahmedabad)
- Dr. Malay Mahadevia (director (Projects), Adani Group)
- Ashok K. Shah, Secretary
AIIM provides a one year postgraduate course in infrastructure management.
Management development programme
AIIM, in collaboration with the European Business School, Germany offered[when?] a programme in business strategy and leadership from the AIIM campus for top-level executives of the Adani Group Companies. This programme had nothing to do with the PGPIM.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management.|