From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adapter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adapter may refer to:
- Adapter (device), used to match the physical or electrical characteristics of two different objects
- AC adapter
- Adapter (genetics), a small DNA molecule used in genetic engineering
- Adapter (rocketry), a segment between rocket stages
- Adapter (computing), used to connect various hardware devices
- Adapter (piping), a short length of pipe with two different ends, see coupling (piping)
- Adapter pattern, a software design pattern used for computer programming
- Adaptor protein, a type of protein involved in cell signalling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.