From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adare is a village in County Limerick, Ireland.
Adare may also refer to:
- Adare GAA, GAA club based in Adare
- Adare Manor, manor house in Adare
- Adare Productions, Irish entertainment company
- Elizabeth Adare (born 1949), English actress, television presenter and child psychologist
- Adare Peninsula, peninsula in Antarctica
- Cape Adare, cape in Antarctica
- Adare Saddle, mountain pass in Antarctica
- Adare Seamounts, seamount in the Southern Ocean
- Adare Trough, oceanic basin in Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.