The core of the Adaxa Suite is ADempiere, an Open Source ERP & CRM tool that handles core business processes:
- Financials - General Ledger, receivables and payables, multi-company, multi-currency, bank reconciliation, complex banking, financial reporting
- Sales - Quotes, Order entry, sales reporting, purchase orders, vendor reporting
- CRM - Contact management, sales pipeline, campaign management
- Inventory - multiple facility, multiple location, customizable rules engine, shipment consolidation
- Manufacturing - MRP, scheduling, infinite BOM, demand management, production control, job costing
- Asset Management - Tracking, barcoding, fixed asset register, depreciation
- Reporting - built-in reporting tools, customized and standard reports, exportable reports
Integrated Touch Screen Point of Sale system, compatible with the modern touch screen based POS terminals, is also Adempiere based.
SpagoBI, an Open Source Business Intelligence Suite, is fully integrated to take advantage of its complete feature set.
OpenLDAP provides a central login system that manages user logins for the entire enterprise.
Drupal is the platform for the Adaxa [eCommerce] web solution (eGility) and is fully integrated with the complete Adaxa Suite.
Exo provides the document management capability with integration to email parsing and indexing through an [SMPT] utility and intranet functionality.
The system is based on a J2EE architecture. It is written in Java, using Jboss as the applications server and Postgres as the default database. Oracle is also supported by special request. The GUI is ZKwebUI. Adaxa Suite runs on Linux and supports intelligent phone and tablet browsing.
- Scientific Instrument
- Banking (Peer to Peer)
- Agricultural Chemicals Manufacture
The following business areas are addressed by the Adaxa Suite Application:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management(SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Integrated Point of Sale (POS)
- Integrated Webstore (eGility)
- Asset Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Finalists in NZ open Source Awards 
Open Source ERP, Redhuan D Oon, Pearson Education, January 1, 2010, ISBN 967-3-49022-8
ADempiere 3.4 ERP Solutions, Bayu Cahya Pamungkas, Packt Publishing, December 16, 2009, ISBN 1-84719-726-4