From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Add)
|Look up add in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ADD is a common abbreviation for attention deficit disorder.
Add or ADD may also refer to:
- Arab Digital Distribution, a pay television network in the Middle East and North Africa
- "A.D.D", a song on the 1998 album Hard to Swallow by Vanilla Ice
- "A.D.D. (American Dream Denial)", a song on the 2002 album Steal This Album! by System of a Down
- a SPARS code appearing on some compact disc recordings
Science and technology
- ADD model, a hypothesis in physics
- Agency for Defense Development, a South Korean national research and development agency
- Android Developer Day
- Accumulated degree days, a measure of heating or cooling
- Architectural design document (or sometimes Architectural decision document), part of a software design document
- Adderley Park railway station in Birmingham, England
- Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Atatürkist Thought Association (Turkish: Atatürkçü Düşünce Derneği), a Turkish secularism organization
- Dzodinka language, a Niger-Congo language of Cameroon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ADD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.