From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up add-on in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Add-on may refer to:
- Plug-in (computing), a piece of software which enhances another software application and usually cannot be run independently
- Browser extension, which modifies the interface and/or behavior of web browsers
- Expansion pack, a usually commercially distributed add-on for a video game (usually extended story line, new game areas or objects)
- Downloadable content, an add-on for a video game which is distributed commercially through the Internet by the game's official publisher
- Peripheral, an optional computer hardware component that significantly supplements or enhances the functionality of the original unit
- Video game accessory, a piece of hardware used in conjunction with a video game console for playing video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Add-on.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.