From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up add-on in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Add-on may refer to:
- Plug-in (computing), a piece of software which enhances another software application and usually cannot be run independently
- Browser extension, which modifies the interface and/or behavior of web browsers
- Expansion pack, a usually commercially distributed add-on for a video game (usually extended story line, new game areas or objects)
- Downloadable content, an add-on for a video game which is distributed commercially through the Internet by the game's official publisher
- Peripheral, an optional computer hardware component that significantly supplements or enhances the functionality of the original unit
- Video game accessory, a piece of hardware used in conjunction with a video game console for playing video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.