From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up addiction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Addiction is physical and psychological dependence on psychoactive substances.
Addiction may also refer to:
- Addiction (journal), a scientific journal
- "Addiction" (CSI: Miami), an episode of the TV series CSI: Miami
- Addiction Foods, a pet-food manufacturer
- The Addiction, a 1995 vampire film by Abel Ferrara
- Addiction (film), a Finnish romantic drama film
- Addiction (Chico DeBarge album)
- Addiction (Glenn Hughes album)
- Addictions: Volume 1, an album by Robert Palmer
- Addictions: Volume II, an album by Robert Palmer
- "Addiction" (Medina song), 2011
- "Addiction" (Skinny Puppy song), 1987
- "Addiction" (Ryan Leslie song)
- "Addiction", a song by Kanye West, from album Late Registration
- "Addiction", a song by Simon Townshend, from album Moving Target
- Addicted (disambiguation)
- Addictive (disambiguation)
- The Addicts, a British punk band
- Addict (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the anime series FLCL
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.