|Born||Addison Jayne Timlin
June 29, 1991
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Life and career
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Timlin debuted on the big screen as Amy, a 14-year-old girl with diabetes, in the 2005 film Derailed alongside Clive Owen and Melissa George playing her parents. Addison played Maddy in a short film called The Isabel Fish directed by Lara Zizic for the Columbia Film Festival. She was also cast in the short lived CBS television drama 3 lbs as Charlotte Hanson, the daughter of main character played by Stanley Tucci, in three of the eight episodes that were filmed. She can also be seen in the short film Man written and directed by Myna Joseph which has been screened at Sundance Film Festival and Cannes. In 2008 she played Emily Draper in the ABC television show Cashmere Mafia, the troubled teenage daughter of Juliet Draper played by Miranda Otto.
Timlin was cast in Day One, originally a NBC midseason TV series which was then cut down to a mini-series but never aired. Her most recent work was in the fourth season of Californication where she portrayed an actress within the show. Timlin recently finished filming an indie film called Lumpy (later retitled to Best Man Down) also starring Justin Long. She played the female lead in Stephen Sommers' adaptation of Odd Thomas. In February 2012, Timlin was cast in ABC's drama pilot Zero Hour which was picked up as mid-season replacement set to premiere in February 2013. In May 2012, Timlin joined the cast of the indie romantic comedy The Bounceback. Timlin also appears in the action-comedy Stand Up Guys, which stars Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Alan Arkin.
|2006||Isabel Fish, TheThe Isabel Fish||Maddy||Short film|
|2012||Stand Up Guys||Alex|
|2012||Best Man Down||Ramsey|
|2013||Love & Air Sex||Haley|
|2013||Odd Thomas||Stormy Llewellyn|
|2014||That Awkward Moment||Alana|
|2014||Town That Dreaded Sundown, TheThe Town That Dreaded Sundown||Jami|
|2006||3 lbs||Charlotte Hanson||Episodes: "Lost for Words", "The God Spot", "Bad Boys"|
|2008||Cashmere Mafia||Emily Draper||Recurring role (5 episodes)|
|2009||Law & Order||Hayley Kozlow||Episode: "Memo from the Dark Side"|
|2010||Day One||Hunter||TV pilot|
|2011||Californication||Sasha Bingham||Recurring role (6 episodes)|
|2011||Law & Order: LA||Erin Gradin||Episode: "Van Nuys"|
|2013||Zero Hour||Rachel Lewis||Main role (13 episodes)|
- Andreeva, Nellie (April 14, 2010). "New Faces Join Showtime's Californication". Deadline.com. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Pressler, Jessica (February 12, 2006). "School, Sleepovers, Red Carpet Dreams". nytimes.com. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Ebiri, Bilge (October 16, 2008). "Filmmaker Myna Joseph Follows Creepy Sisters Into the Woods". nymag.com. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Schneider, Michael (October 1, 2009). "NBC opts to air Day One as miniseries". Variety.com. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Rice, Lynette (May 16, 2010). "NBC fall schedule: Possible farewell movies for Law & Order and Heroes". EW.com. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Fleming, Mike (April 20, 2011). "Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie Lumpy". Deadline.com. Archived from the original on 12 May 2011. Retrieved April 24, 2011.
- Sneider, Jeff (April 5, 2011). "Addison Timlin in talks for Odd Thomas". Variety.com. Retrieved April 24, 2011.
- Sneider, Jeff (May 18, 2011). "50 Cent joins Odd Thomas cast". Variety.com. Retrieved May 21, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 27, 2012). "Pilots Only Fools & Horses, Carrie Diaries & Zero Hour Add To Casts". Deadline.com. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- Patten, Dominic (May 1, 2012). "The Bounceback Adds Cast". Deadline.com. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Fleming Jr, Mike (August 16, 2013). "Lotus, Mayhem Set Addison Timlin, Jeremy Irvine For Gothic YA Novel Pic Fallen". Deadline.com. Retrieved December 11, 2013.