Addition Elle corporate logo
|Industry||Apparel and accessories retail|
|Number of locations||139|
|Key people||Janice Leclerc
The name of the store (not affiliated with Elle magazine) is a pun on the French word additionelle, which translates to additional in English. Established in 1967, they have 139 locations across Canada. All clothing comes in at least a ladies' size 14 (equivalent to a men's size 34) and goes up to size 26 (equivalent to a men's size 46). The target demographic of the store is full figured women between 18 and 49 years of age. Some stores also sell bras and other lingerie items. Addition Elle stores are usually located in shopping malls, but a few are standalone big box stores.
- "# of employees information". Glass Door. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Addition Elle information". 1-Plus.com. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Lingerie information". Style List. 2007-01-24. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Basic clothing designs". Plus Size Web. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Jessica Biffi designer collection". Style Vanguard. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2011-04-06.