From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up address in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Address or The Address may refer to:
- Address (geography), a code and abstract concept expressing a location on the Earth's surface (include also Postal address)
- The Address (film), a film by Ken Burns
- In computing, an (often-virtual) location in address space, notably:
- Public speaking, the process of speaking to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner
- Style (manner of address), a legal, official, or recognized title
<address></address>, an HTML element, see HTML element#address
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Address.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.