From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Addy may refer to:
- Addy, Washington, unincorporated community in Stevens County, Washington, United States
- Addy Awards, advertising competition
- Addy Inc., San Francisco-based technology company
- Zack Addy, fictional character in the television series Bones
- Addy Walker, a doll from the American Girl series
- Adderall, a drug for ADHD and narcolepsy
- Informal abbreviation of address
- Addey (disambiguation), a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.