From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ade, ade, or -ade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ade, Adé, or ADE may refer to:
- Ada Air's ICAO code
- Aden International Airport's IATA code
- Aeronautical Development Establishment, a laboratory of the DRDO in India
- Adé, Chad, a city in Chad
- Adé, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in France
- Ade, Indiana, an unincorporated place in the United States
In other uses:
- Acoustic droplet ejection
- Ade (drink suffix)
- ADE classification, a mathematics classification
- Algebraic differential equation, a kind of differential equations.
- Amsterdam dance event, an electronic music conference and club festival
- Adenine, one of the four nucleobases in the nucleic acid of RNA and DNA
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Adverse Drug Event
- Antibody-dependent enhancement
- Application Development Environment
- Arizona Department of Education
- Atlantis Diesel Engines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.