From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Adela or adela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adela may refer to:
- Adela, a 1933 Romanian novel by Garabet Ibrăileanu
- Adela (1984 film), a 1984 Romanian film directed by Mircea Veroiu
- Adela (2000 film), a 2000 Argentine thriller film directed and written by Eduardo Mignogna
- Adela (2008 film), a 2008 Philippine film
- Adela (moth), a genus of fairy longhorn moths
- Adela (name), a female given name (including a list of people with the name)
- La Adela, village and rural locality (municipality) in La Pampa Province in Argentina
- USS Adela, a steamer captured by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.