From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adeline can refer to:
- Adeline, Illinois, village in Maryland Township, Ogle County, Illinois, USA
- Adeline Records, recording label in the United States
- Adelines, Adeleorina blood parasites of the families Adeleidae and Legerellidae
- Adeline Software International, discontinued video game developing company situated in France
- Ballade pour Adeline, 1976 instrumental
- Cyclone Adeline (disambiguation), two tropical cyclones near Australia: 1973 and 2005
- Pépinières Arboretum Adeline, commercial nursery with arboretum in France
- Portrait of Mary Adeline Williams, the title of two separate oil on canvas paintings by Thomas Eakins
- Sweet Adeline (musical), musical with music by Jerome Kern, book and lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II
- Sweet Adeline (song), ballad best known as a barbershop standard
- Sweet Adeline, a song on Elliott Smith's 1998 album, XO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adeline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.