|Born||Adele M. Slaybough
|Died||2005 (aged 70–71)|
|Occupation||Film, television actress|
Adelle August (Adele M. Slaybough, 12 February 1934 – 24 April 2005) was an American movie actress.
She was born in Kennewick, Washington as Adele M. Slaybough. In 1952 she graduated from Highline High School, and was crowned Miss Washington USA the same year. Two years later she was signed to Columbia Pictures. Her brief career in the film industry lasted 1955-56 when she appeared in three films and a pair of television episodes, including Cheyenne. She was married to Leonard Rogers in 1959, becoming Adelle M. Rogers.
- My Sister Eileen-1955, Secretary (Uncredited)
- Apache Ambush-1955, Ann Parker
- Women's Prison-1955, Grace
- The Best Things in Life Are Free-1956, Chorus Girl (Uncredited)
- Hollywood or Bust-1956, Dancer (Uncredited)
- Adelle August at the Internet Movie Database
- Adele August at AllRovi
- Adelle August, Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen.
- Adele August, New York Times.
|This Washington (state) biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|