From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adelphi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adelphi may refer to:
- Adelfia, province of Bari
- Adelphi, London (named after the Adelphi Buildings which it contains)
- Adelphi, Iowa
- Adelphi, Maryland
- Adelphi, Ohio
- Adelphi, Texas
- Philadelphia, PA "The City of Brotherly Love"
United States Virgin Islands
- "Adelphi Hotel" redirects here.
- The Adelphi Hotel, Melbourne; see Denton Corker Marshall
- The Adelphi Hotel (Sheffield), a defunct hotel which saw the creation of several major sports teams
- The Britannia Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool; see Britannia Hotels#Events
- Adelphi University, Garden City, New York
- The Adelphi campus of the University of Salford in England
- The Adelphi commons, dormitory rowhouses at Arizona State University.
- Adelphi (band), a US musical band
- The Adelphi (also New Adelphi), an influential British literary magazine
- Adelphi (Exeter College, Oxford), a wine club in Oxford
- The Adelphi Charter on Creativity, Innovation and Intellectual Property released by the Royal Society of Arts
- The Adelphi Papers, a monograph series published by the International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Adelphi Edizioni, an Italian publishing house
- Adelphi Records, a record label
- Adelphoe (or Adelphi), a play by Terence
- Adelphi Whisky, an independent bottler of Scotch whisky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adelphi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.