From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Delphi (disambiguation).
The name Adelphi comes from the Greek word adelphoi, meaning "brothers".
Adelphi may refer to:
- Adelphi, Jamaica
- Adelphi, London (named after the Adelphi Buildings which it contains)
- Adelphi, Iowa
- Adelphi, Maryland
- Adelphi, New York
- Adelphi, Ohio
- Adelphi, Texas
- Philadelphia, PA "The City of Brotherly Love"
- "Adelphi Hotel" redirects here.
- The Adelphi Hotel, Melbourne; see Denton Corker Marshall
- The Adelphi Hotel (Sheffield), a defunct hotel which saw the creation of several major sports teams
- The Adelphi Hotel, Singapore (1863-1973), replaced by The Adelphi, an office and retail building
- The Britannia Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool; see Britannia Hotels#Events
- The Adelphi Hotel, Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Adelphi University, Garden City, New York
- The Adelphi campus of the University of Salford in England
- The Adelphi commons, dormitory rowhouses at Arizona State University.
- Adelphi (band), a US musical band
- The Adelphi (also New Adelphi), an influential British literary magazine
- The Adelphi Charter on Creativity, Innovation and Intellectual Property released by the Royal Society of Arts
- The Adelphi Papers, a monograph series published by the International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Adelphi Edizioni, an Italian publishing house
- Adelphi Kitchens, a manufacturer of custom cabinetry in Robesonia, PA since 1945.
- Adelphi Records, a record label
- Adelphoe (or Adelphi), a play by Terence
- Adelphi Whisky, an independent bottler of Scotch whisky
- Adelphi Squadron, a fighter Squadron in Brazilian Air Force currently equipped with the Alenia/EMBRAER AMX aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.