From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ademir Marques de Menezes (1922–1996), who participated at 1950 FIFA World Cup;
- Ademir da Guia (born 1942), who participated at 1974 FIFA World Cup;
- Ademir Roque Kaefer (born 1960), silver medal winner at the 1984 Summer Olympics.
- Adhemir de Barros, Paraná (born 1942), who participated at 1966 FIFA World Cup
It's also a Bosnian name that can refer to:
- Ademir Kenović (born 1950), Bosnian film director and producer
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|