From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aden is a port city in Yemen. It may also refer to:
- Aden (name), common Arabic and Somali name
- Colony of Aden, former British colony
- Aden Protectorate, former British protectorate
- Gulf of Aden
- Aden Site, archaeological site
- Aden, sunk Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company ship
- Aden, bombed 8,000-ton French freighter
- Hazel Aden, a fictional character in Degrassi: The Next Generation.
- Aden (Lineage 2), a fictional kingdom and its capital in Lineage 2 MMORPG
- The title of a folk song, The Barren Rocks of Aden
- Aden (band), an American indie-pop band
- Adeno- or, before a vowel, aden- E.g., adenitis (inflammation of a gland), adenopathy ( or lymphadenopathy), adenoma (glandular growths)
- ADEN cannon, a British-made 30mm cannon used on military aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.