|Other names||Frederick McCormack, Adetokumoh M'Cormack|
Frederick Adetokumboh M'Cormack (sometimes credited as Adetokumboh McCormack, Frederick McCormack, or Adetokumoh McCormack) is a Sierra Leone Creole actor, known for his roles in the television series Lost and Heroes.
He has appeared in numerous TV-series, and he portrayed a recurring character on Lost as Mr. Eko's deceased brother, Yemi. He also portrays the recurring role of Tuko on Heroes. He played Zeze Eto'o in 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland in season 7, episodes 4 and 5.
- 2013 Beyond the Mask - Joshua Brand 
- 2011 Battle: Los Angeles – "Doc"
- 2009 24 – Zeze Eto'o (TV, 2 Episodes)
- 2007 Heroes – Tuko (TV, 4 episodes)
- 2007 Without a Trace – Isaac Garang (TV, 1 episode)
- 2006–2007 Gilmore Girls – Philip (TV, 3 episodes)
- 2006 Blood Diamond – R.U.F. Trainer
- 2006 Lost – Yemi (TV, 3 episodes)
- 2006 The Unit – Ammanuel (TV, 1 episode)
- 2005 Whiskey Echo (TV) – Simon Mabor
- 1995 The Great Elephant Escape (TV) – Jomo Batiany
- Frederick Adetokumboh M'Cormack at the Internet Movie Database
- An African Family Archive: The Lawsons of Little Popo/Aneho
|This article about a Sierra Leonean actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|