|Industry||Online Competitive Intelligence|
|Genre||Web Analytics/Market Research|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Richard Stokes, CEO
|Products||SEM Insight, Industry Insight Platform, Trademark Insight|
|Services||Paid Search (PPC) Insights, Brand Monitoring, SEO Insights, Custom Search Intelligence|
|Parent||Kantar Group (WPP)|
AdGooroo is a market research company for search engine advertisers. AdGooroo monitors Google, Yahoo, MSN, Baidu, AOL, Ask, Naver (South Korea), and Seznam (Czech Republic) for paid search, natural rankings, and potential trademark infringement activity. The AdGooroo service is a commercial platform whereby customers pay a monthly service fee to access data reports for the industry vertical.
AdGooroo is of value to internet marketers because it gives them third-party data about both their own as well as their competitors' search engine advertising activity. This data includes:
- Budget and traffic estimates for all known advertisers
- Rankings of all websites in both paid and natural search results
- Lists of competitors' keywords
- Historical ad archive
- Benchmarking of any two companies
- Contribution of search activity to brand awareness
- Metrics indicating level of historical competition (seasonality)
AdGooroo releases monthly and quarterly estimates of search engine advertising activity. These estimates are widely used for guidance in predicting quarterly revenue figures......
Articles asserting significance
AdGooroo is frequently referenced by third-party agency, analysts, and media outlets. Some recent mentions include:
- "Google Tests New Design With 16 Product Listing Ads; Which Brands Benefit Most?"
- "Study: Edwards Search Campaign Lacks Efficiency, McCain's Is Strong" 
- "Search Engine Marketing Vendors" 
- "The Future of Search Engine Marketing & Technology" 
- "Tools for Benchmarketing a Search Campaign" 
- "Search Insider Summit - Competitive Intelligence" 
- "New data point to trouble for Microsoft search business" 
- "Even Online Ads Face Slowdown" 
- "Can Google (GOOG) Fix "Quality Control" Keyword Mistake And Boost Revenue?" 
Web-based software that provides dozens of PPC and SEO reports to marketers for the purpose of analyzing the SEM strategies of their industry and competitors. Includes reporting on 51 countries and metrics such as keyword coverage, ad copy, and budget estimates by keyword.
Brand monitoring tool tracking branded terms within PPC ads. Monitors 14 search engines and available for 51 countries.
Provides historical view of Industry and Advertiser level data related to Paid Search, Organic Search, and Display Advertising.
Product Listing Ad (PLA) Reporting
Competitive intelligence on Google Product Listing Ads (PLA). Includes metrics like PLA impressions, unique advertisers, unique ads.
AdGooroo has over 3,000 customers consisting primarily of large agencies and advertisers, including:
- 24/7 Real Media
- Double Click / Performics
- Starcom / SMG Search
- Southwest Vacations
- Turtle Wax
- pilot 1/0
- 2007 ITA City Lights "Newcomer of the Year" nomination.
- 2004 Development grant awarded by Chicago Entrepreneurial Center
- 2004 Entrepreneur of the month award to founder, Richard Stokes
Sister companies of AdGooroo include Compete.com and Kantar Media Intelligence.
- "Google Tests New Design With 16 Product Listing Ads; Which Brands Benefit Most?". SearchEngineWatch. 2013.
- "Study: Edwards Search Campaign Lacks Efficiency, McCain's Is Strong". ClickZ. 2007. Archived from the original on 5 July 2007. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- BtoB Magazine, BtoB's Interactive Marketing Guide 2007, page 17.
- Incremental Advantage Publishing, The Future of Search Engine Marketing & Technology, page 66
- Cam Balzer (2007). "Tools for Benchmarketing a Search Campaign". Chief Marketer. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- "Search Insider Summit - Competitive Intelligence". WebProNews. 2007. Archived from the original on 14 July 2007. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- John Letzing (2008). "New data point to trouble for Microsoft search business". MarketWatch. Archived from the original on 3 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- Pete Barlas (2008). "Even Online Ads Face Slowdown". Investor's Business Daily. Retrieved 2008-07-11.[dead link]
- Michael Learmonth (2008). "Can Google (GOOG) Fix "Quality Control" Keyword Mistake And Boost Revenue?". Silicon Alley Insider. Archived from the original on 2008-08-03. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- AdGooroo: The Paid Search Retail Universe
- "AdGooroo SEM Insight". AdGooroo. 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-09.