From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adhesion (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adhesion is the tendency of certain dissimilar molecules to cling together.
Adhesion may also refer to:
- In life sciences and medicine
- Adhesion (medicine), a fibrous band that forms between tissues and organs
- Cell adhesion, the binding of a cell to another cell or to a surface or matrix
- Focal adhesion, a type of macromolecular assembly in cell biology
- Interthalamic adhesion, a band connecting the brain's two thalami
- In engineering
- Rail adhesion, a type of railway
- In law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adhesion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.