Granov in France, 2010
Adi Granov is a Bosnian-British comic book artist and conceptual designer.
Early life 
Adi Granov was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia. During the Bosnian war in his home country he and his family emigrated to the United States.
Adi Granov started his professional career as a concept artist at Nintendo Software Technologies, working on Bionic Commando and Wave Race: Blue Storm, among other titles. He provided illustrations for Wizards of the Coast on their Star Wars and Wheel of Time games. Adi provided artwork for a short story for Metal Hurlant magazine published by Humanoids Publishing, before illustrating Necrowar miniseries for Dreamwave Productions. In 2003 Granov started working for Marvel Comics providing covers to Iron Man, She-Hulk, Inhumans and Thor, and was named as one of the Marvel Comics Young Guns. In 2004 Granov teamed with comic book writer Warren Ellis for the post-Avengers Disassembled relaunch of Iron Man. He helped design the Iron Man suit for Jon Favreau's 2008 Iron Man film, also providing conceptual illustrations and designs for scenes and action sequences, and drew an Iron Man mini-series written by the film's director Jon Favreau. Adi resumed his role on Iron Man 2. He also worked on The Avengers and Iron Man 3.
Granov has provided covers for Marvel Comics including Iron Man, X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Black Widow, Hulk, Captain America, Fantastic Four and many others, as well as illustrating short stories for Astonishing X-Men and Dark Reign titles.
Granov provided cover artwork for video games Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 from Capcom and Heroes of Ruin from Square-Enix, as well as illustrating the cover for Wolverine & The X-Men: The Complete Series DVD from Lionsgate.
More recently, Granov has provided the illustrations for the packaging of the band Tool's 21st anniversary re-release of their debut album, Opiate.  He has also worked on packaging illustration, design and consulting for high-end toy company Play Imaginative for their new release of collectible Iron Man figures.  
Personal life 
Granov lives in West Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Marvel Comics 
- Agents of Atlas, 12-part limited series, #3, 11 (2009)
- Assault on New Olympus #1 (2010)
- The Amazing Spider-Man #569, 595, 602, 608-610, 612 (2008–09)
- Amazing Spider-Man Family #1 (2008)
- Avengers/Invaders #3 (2007)
- Black Widow: Deadly Origin, miniseries, #1-3 (2009–10)
- Cable, vol. 2, #6 (2008)
- Captain America: Hail Hydra #1-6 (2010)
- Dark Avengers #1 (2009)
- Nova, vol. 4, #1-10 (2007), 21 (2009)
- Fantastic Four #538-543 (2006)
- Incredible Hulk #636 (2011)
- Inhumans, vol. 3, #8-12 (2004)
- Invaders Now #1 (2010)
- Iron Man, vol. 3, #75-83 (2004)
- Iron Man, vol. 4, #1-15 (2005–07), 29-35 (2008–09)
- Iron Man: I Am Iron Man #1-2 (2010)
- Iron Man 2: Public Identity (2010)
- New Avengers #5, 24 (2005–06)
- New Mutants, vol. 3, #12-14 (2010)
- Secret Warriors #7 (along with Jim Cheung) (2009)
- Secret Avengers #13-15 (2011)
- She-Hulk, vol. 2, #1-4 (2004)
- Siege Embedded #1-4 (2010)
- Silver Surfer, vol. 3, #5, 8 (2004)
- Skaar: Son of Hulk #13 (2009)
- Thor: Son of Asgard, miniseries, #1-6 (2004)
- Thunderbolts #141-143 (2010)
- Uncanny X-Men #523-525 (2010)
- War of Kings #5 (2009)
- Wolverine: Weapon X #4 (2009)
- X-Force, vol. 3, #26-28 (2010)
- X-Men, vol. 3, #1-6 (2010), 20-23 (2011)
- X-Men: Legacy #231-233, 235-237 (2010)
- X-Men Origins: Cyclops, one-shot (2010)
- X-Men: Second Coming #1-2 (2010)
Books and compilations 
External links