The southern border of Adice is Podunavska ulica (Podunavska Street), the eastern border is Šumska ulica (Šumska Street), the northern border is Novosadski put (Novi Sad Road), and the western border is a western city limit of Novi Sad.
Neighbouring city quarters
There is a hotel named "Adice" in the main street of the settlement.
A Festival, called "Danube nights of Adice" is held annually in September.
- Jovan Mirosavljević, Brevijar ulica Novog Sada 1745-2001, Novi Sad, 2002.
- Milorad Grujić, Vodič kroz Novi Sad i okolinu, Novi Sad, 2004.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adice.|
- Neighborhoods of Novi Sad
- About Roma people in Adice (in Serbian)
- Detailed map of Novi Sad and Adice
- Danube nights web site, annual Adice festival