Adil Awad Siyam
Known to carry a Yemeni passport and referred to as the "ghost man", Siyam was accused of overseeing a failed attempt to kill the warden of Turah prison, as well as Interior Minister Hasan al-Alfi. He was also involved in one of the plots to assassinate Hosni Mubarak.
Siyam's death was alternately reported to have occurred on April 4, before the General was even killed, or on April 21, eight days after his own death was announced by Interior Minister al-Alfi.
- The Middle East and North Africa", Routledge, 2004. p. 308
- Asharq al-Awsat, Yemen deports Jihad leader's daughter to Egypt, May 14, 2007
- Sullivan, Denis Joseph. "Islam in Contemporary Egypt", p. 88
- Joint Publications Research Service, FBIS, JPRS Report, p. 9
- Keesing's Record of World Events, Assassination of senior security official Government response, April 1994
- Ayalon, Ami. "Middle East Contemporary Survey", 1994. p. 263
- FBIS, Daily Report, p. 223
- The Independent, Rebel chief killed, April 14, 1994
- International Publications Service, "The Middle East and North Africa", 1995. p. 372