From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adirondack may refer to:
- Adirondack Mountains, New York, United States
- Adirondack Park, a protected area in the United States, containing a large portion of the Adirondack Mountains
- Adirondack County, New York, a proposed county in New York
- Adirondack, New York, a place in New York
- Adirondack (Amtrak), an Amtrak passenger rail route connecting New York City and Montreal
- Adirondack guideboat, a rowed skiff, built to be carried between bodies of water, originally designed for hunting
- USS Adirondack (1862), a gunboat during the American Civil War that sank off the Bahamas
- USS Adirondack (YT-44), an iron-hulled screw tug originally known as the Underwriter
- USS Adirondack (ID-1270), commissioned into the Navy in 1917 and used as a floating barracks until 1919
- USS Adirondack (AGC-15), an amphibious force flagship in service from 1945 to 1955
- Adirondack (Mars), Mars Exploration Rover Spirit's first target rock for investigation
- Adirondack Beverages, a soft drink company based in New York state, that produces the Adirondack brand sodas
- Adirondack Community College (United States), a two-year college located in the state of New York
- Adirondack Canoe Classic, a three-day, 90-mile (140 km) canoe race from Old Forge to Saranac Lake (also known as the "90-miler")
- Adirondack Phantoms, an American Hockey League team and affiliate of the NHL's Philadelphia Flyers.
- Adirondack Architecture, an American style of construction
- Adirondack chair, a type of chair used primarily in an outdoors setting
- Picea rubens or Adirondack, a species of spruce tree used to make musical instruments
- Adirondack Great Camps
- Adirondack shelter, a style of lean-to
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.