From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
In anatomy it can refer to the:
- Aditus laryngis
- Aditus ad antrum mastoideum
- Or uncommonly the Omental foramen, this is a dated term.
|Look up aditus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers
- The American Heritage Medical Dictionary
- Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition.
- Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 3 ed.