|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
Aditya Raut (born on June 29, 1993 in Amravati) is a World Class Video editor. He is barely 14 year as on 2007 and has a distinction of editing across the five News channels and is the youngest in the world do so and only third Indian to accomplish it. He many holds world records for swimming. He was born from Amravati. He is taking education at P R Patil COE, Amravati.
Aditya was a normal child before he and his teacher discovered his natural talent to swim long distance. This happened when Aditya was advised by his doctor to swim to recover from a broken leg. His talent was spotted by Vinay Marathe who happens to be his coach.
Aditya is now participating in various international competitions around the world in Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Gateway of India-Worlds youngest swimmer
- Robben Island Channel, South Africa-Worlds youngest swimmer 
- Falsebay Iron Competition, South Africa-1st Ranked
- Cook Strait, New Zealand-Worlds youngest swimmer
- 11 year old conquers cook strait. 
- Youngest to Swim to Cook Straint 
- Youngest Swimmer to cross Toroneus Gulf of Greece in year 2005.
- Youngest to Swim Catalina channel of USA in the year 2006.
- Youngest Swimmer to cross seven islands of Tunisia in seven days at Tunisia in the year 2007