From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adjunct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adjunct may refer to:
- Adjunct (grammar), words used as modifiers
- Adjunct professor, a professor who does not hold a permanent position at a particular academic institution
- Adjuncts, sources of sugar used in brewing
- A therapy or pharmaceutical drug used to complement another main therapeutic agent, either to improve efficacy or to reduce side-effects
- Adjunction, a possible relationship between two functors in mathematics, specifically category theory.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adjunct.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.