From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up admiral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admiral is the rank, or part of the name of the ranks, of the highest naval officers.
Admiral may also refer to:
- Admiral-class battlecruiser, a class of Royal Navy ships, of which only the HMS Hood was completed
- USS Admiral, the name of three ships of the U.S. Navy
- SS Admiral, an American excursion steamboat
- David Robinson (basketball), an American basketball player nicknamed "the Admiral"
- Admiral Vladivostok, a Russian ice hockey team set to join the Kontinental Hockey League in 2013–14
- Amsterdam Admirals, a defunct American football team from Amsterdam
- Milwaukee Admirals, an American Hockey League franchise
- Norfolk Admirals, an American Hockey League franchise
- Admiral's Cup, an international yachting regatta
- Admiral Group, a motor insurance company based in Cardiff, Wales
- Admiral Insurance, part of the Admiral Group
- Admiral Sportswear, a British sportswear brand
- Admiral (electrical appliances), a brand of electrical appliances
- Admiral (film), a 2008 Russian historical film about Alexander Kolchak
- The Admiral: Roaring Currents, a 2014 South Korean film
- Michiel de Ruyter (film), a 2015 Dutch film released internationally under the title Admiral
- Admiral Dewey Larry (born 1958), American football player
- Virginia Admiral (born 1915), American painter and poet, mother of actor Robert De Niro
- Admiral butterfly or Limenitis, a genus of butterflies
- Admiral (grape), another name for the German/Italian wine grape Trollinger
- Opel Admiral, a German luxury car
- Admiral Theater, a landmark film theater in West Seattle, Washington
- Admiral Theatre, an adult venue in Chicago, Illinois
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admiral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.