From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up admiralty or Admiralty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admiralty refers to the function of providing and commanding a Navy.
It gives its name to:
- Admiralty Board (Russian Empire), the authority responsible for the Imperial Russian Navy
- Admiralty, the authority responsible for HM Royal Navy before 1964
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office produces the Admiralty brand of charts.
- Admiralty Board (United Kingdom), the post-1964 board responsible for the Royal Navy
- The term Admiralty was commonly used to refer to the Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service
- Admiralty of Amsterdam
- Admiralty of Rotterdam (also called the Admiralty of de Maze)
- Admiralty of Friesland
- Admiralty of the Noorderkwartier (also called the Admiralty of West-Friesland)
- Admiralty of Zeeland
- Admiralstab, the German Imperial Admiralty Staff
- Admiralty, Singapore an area in the north-western region of Singapore, near Kranji and Woodlands, which is closest to Malaysia.
- Admiralty MRT Station a MRT station (NS10) on North South Line in Singapore
- Admiralty, Hong Kong an area in between Central and Wanchai
- Admiralty Station (MTR) an MTR station in Hong Kong
- Admiralty Arch in London, England
- Admiralty Bay (disambiguation), multiple bodies of water
- Admiralty Inlet (Nunavut), Canada
- Admiralty Island, Alaska, USA
- Admiralty Island (Nunavut), Canada
- Admiralty Islands, a part of the Manus Province of Papua New Guinea
- Admiralty Mountains in Victoria Land of Antarctica
Ships and shipping
- Admiralty Shipyard in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- HMS Admiralty, the name of two yachts of the British Royal Navy
- USS Admiralty Islands (CVE-99), a United States Navy aircraft carrier
- Admiralty House, London
- Admiralty House, Sydney
- Old Admiralty House, Singapore
- Dutch Admiralty, a group of follies at Tsarskoye Selo, Russia
- Admiralty building, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Admiralty brass, contains 30% zinc and 1% tin which inhibits dezincification in most environments
- Admiralty scaffolding, a military barrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admiralty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.