From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buildings called Admiralty House include:
- Admiralty House, Halifax, former Admiral's Residence now the Maritime Command Museum
- Admiralty House, Mount Pearl, aka Admiralty House Museum & Archives (near St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Admiralty House, London
- Admiralty House, Kirribilli in Sydney, Australia
- Admiralty House (Stockholm) in Sweden
- Either of two sites which had housed the Admiral of the North Atlantic and West Indies Squadron of the Royal Navy in Bermuda: Mount Wyndham and Admiralty House, (Pembroke, Bermuda).
- Old Admiralty House, Singapore (built as Nelson House and known as Admiralty House from 1958 to 2002)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.