From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up admixture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admixture can refer to:
- Genetic admixture, the result of interbreeding between two or more previously isolated populations within a species.
- Racial admixture, admixture between humans, also referred to as Miscegenation
- Mixture, the chemical substance which results when two different materials are combined without occurrence of chemical reactions
- Admixture (concrete), the chemicals used to aid the properties of concrete or cement
- adimixture : it is used in cement,cement concrete,cement mortar to improve or impact its certain properties.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admixture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.