From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adolphe is a French novel by Benjamin Constant, published in 1816.
Adolphe may also refer to:
- Adolphe, a given name. See Adolf
- Adolphe, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (1817–1905), monarch of Luxembourg
- Adolphe (film), 2002 film based on the novel
- Adolphe (ship), ship wrecked on Hunter River in New South Wales, Australia in 1904
- Operation Adolphe, French military operation of the First Indochina War
People with the surname
- Bruce Adolphe (born 1955), American composer and music scholar
- Monique Adolphe (born 1932), French scientist
- St. Adolphe, Manitoba, community in Manitoba, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.