Adolphus Channel or Albany passage  is a channel at the north eastern end of Cape York Peninsula, or south eastern portion of the Torres Strait in Queensland. It runs between the Albany Island to the south, and Mount Adolphus Island to the north. 
Ida Island is north and adjacent to Muddy Bay, while the remaining islets are adjacent to Pioneer Bay on the north east coast of Albany Island.
Some of the islands and reefs in the area have dual naming - with traditional Torres Strait islander names 
- The mainland area is known as the Northern Peninsula Area see http://www.capeyorkpcyc.org.au/content/standard.asp?name=NPA
- Taranto; Jacobs; Long. "Map 4 Adolphus channel". TORRES STRAIT ATLAS – REPORT MR-GIS 97/6. CSIRO Marine research. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- Harris, P. T & Schneider, P. M & Baker, E. K & University of Sydney. Ocean Sciences Institute (1988). Currents, sedimentation and sandwave migration in the Great North East Channel and Adolphus Channel areas of Torres Strait : report on measurements taken during H.M.A.S. "Cook' cruises, 1988 University of Sydney, [Sydney]
- Map 4 Adolphus Channel and surrounds. Scale 1:200,000 DRAFT VERSION ONLY Subject to revision by the Torres Strait Islander Coordinating Council - http://www.cmar.csiro.au/datacentre/torres/AFMA1980_2003/DVDVer101/Reports/tst_atlas/tst_atlas.htm
- see http://www.cmar.csiro.au/datacentre/torres/AFMA1980_2003/DVDVer101/Reports/tst_atlas/tst_atlas.htm
- Gadke, Christopher (2001). The architecture of the Torres Strait Islands : from the vernacular to the 'South Sea' type [St. Lucia, Qld.]