|Directed by||Micho Rutare|
|Written by||Nik Frank-Lehrer
- Sean Astin as Tim Broadbent
- Samaire Armstrong as Cheryl Broadbent
- Monet Mazur as Fay Hopkins
- Brendan Fehr as Kevin Anderson
- Michael Gross as Dr. Ziegler
- Siena Perez as Mona Anderson - Six months old
- Bella Mateko as Mona - Age one
- Gracie Mateko as Mona - Age one
- Shiloh Nelson as Mona - Age two
Tim and Cheryl are happy when they adopt a little girl named Mona. As they begin to form a family bond with each other, Mona's biological father (Kevin) stalks them. Throughout the movie, Kevin attempts to take Mona back but is stopped by Tim and Cheryl. As this stalking becomes repetitive, they call the police but they have no answer for them. They are then determined to protect Mona from the terror that Kevin brings to them.
- "Adopting Terror". IMDb. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
|This article about a 2010s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|