From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adra may refer to:
- Adra, Spain – municipality in Almería (province), Andalusia
- Adra, Purulia – town in the state of West Bengal, India
- Adra railway station; in West Bengal, India
- Adra, Syria – town approximately 40 km north of Damascus
- Adra, Estonia – village in Harku Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency – an agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adra (moth), a moth genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.