From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adrar (in tifinagh alfabet "ⴰⴷⵔⴰⵔ"), a Berber word meaning "mountain", is the name of several areas in Northwest Africa:
- Adrar Region, an administrative division of Mauritania
- Adrar Plateau, a natural and historical region of the Sahara in Mauritania
- Adrar, Algeria, a town in Algeria
- Adrar Province, an administrative division of Algeria
- Adrar District, a district of Adrar Province, Algeria
- Adrar n Jerjer, a mountain range of the Tell Atlas
- Adrar Afao, the highest peak in the Tassili n'Ajjer range in SE Algeria
- Adrar des Ifoghas, a massif in the Kidal Region of Mali
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.