|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
|Origin||New York, United States|
|Genres||Heavy metal, alternative metal, hard rock|
|Past members||Mike Portnoy
Paul Di Leo
A. J. Pero
The band was formed in early 2011 and had its first live performance on June 24, 2011, at the Hiro Ballroom in New York City, with the addition of bass player Paul Di Leo (Fozzy), and rhythm guitarist Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo/Fozzy). They released a YouTube video of a cover version of the Black Sabbath song "The Mob Rules" on June 27, 2011, to promote the band. On New Year's Eve 2011, Adrenaline Mob announced via their Facebook page that they would release their debut full-length studio album Omertà on March 13, 2012, and also revealed the album art.
On January 7, 2012, the band announced the departures of Rich Ward and Paul Di Leo due to scheduling conflicts with their other bands. On February 8, 2012, it was announced that John Moyer (Disturbed) was Adrenaline Mob's new bass player. Mayer made his on-stage debut with the group on March 12, at New York City’s Hiro Ballroom, a day before the release of Omertà.
On January 31, 2013, the band announced the release of an EP of cover songs entitled Covertá; it was released on March 12, 2013.
On June 4, 2013, Portnoy announced via Adrenaline Mob's Facebook page that he would be playing four more shows with the band before departing. Portnoy cited scheduling conflicts that prevented him from being able "to fully commit to the band's future activities at the moment".
On December 3, 2013, the band announced that their second full-length album would be released on February 18, 2014, in North America and on February 24, 2014, internationally, and would be titled Men Of Honor. Portnoy was replaced by A. J. Pero of Twisted Sister.
On August 4, 2014, Moyer informed his fans via Facebook and Twitter that he would not be joining Adrenaline Mob on an upcoming planned tour. In response, Adrenaline Mob announced that they were in search of a new bass player, effectively ending Moyer's tenure with the band. Shortly after, the band selected Erik Leonhardt as its new bass player. On January 6, 2015, the group announced they would release a new covers album, Dearly Departed, through Century Media on February 9 in Europe (digital only) and on February 10 in North America.
On March 20, 2015, it was announced that drummer AJ Pero died at the age of 55. The next day, the band performed in New Jersey with several drummers filling in for Pero, including Chad Szeliga, Johnny Kelly, and former Adrenaline Mob drummer Mike Portnoy.
- Studio albums
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|Men of Honor||
|"—" denotes a release that did not chart.|
|Title||EP details||Peak chart positions|
|"—" denotes a release that did not chart.|
- Sciarretto, Amy (17 June 2011). "Mike Portnoy's Adrenaline Mob to Make Live Debut in New York City". Noisecreep. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- "Adrenaline Mob - Untitled Album - Facebook". facebook.com.
- "ADRENALINE MOB Part Ways With Ward, DiLeo". metalkaoz.com.
- "Adrenaline Mob Announce New Bassist, Disturbed’s John Moyer". revolvermag.com.
- "Adrenaline Mob Recruits Twisted Sister Drummer, Signs With Century Media - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET.
- "Adrenaline Mob Learned That Bassist John Moyer Was Sitting Out Their Tour Via Facebook". MetalSucks.
- "Adrenaline Mob To Release 'Dearly Departed' Album In February - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET.
- "Twisted Sister Drummer A.J. Pero Dies At 55". Blabbermouth.net. 20 March 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Mike Portnoy joins Adrenaline Mob for AJ Pero tribute". Metalrocknews.com.
- James Christopher Monger. "Adrenaline Mob - Awards - AllMusic". AllMusic.
- Steffen Hung. "Die Offizielle Schweizer Hitparade und Music Community". Hitparade.ch. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche - musicline.de". musicline.de.
- Steffen Hung (2012-03-30). "Swedish Charts Portal". swedishcharts.com. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- Steffen Hung (2012-03-24). "Dutch Charts". dutchcharts.nl. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- Steffen Hung. "Finnish charts portal". finnishcharts.com. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- "iTunes - Music - Omerta by Adrenaline Mob". iTunes.
- "Adrenaline Mob: 'Omertá' First Week Sales Revealed - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET.
- "iTunes - Music - Men of Honor by Adrenaline Mob". iTunes.
- "Adrenaline Mob: 'Men Of Honor' First Week Sales Revealed - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET.
- Steffen Hung. "Norwegian charts portal". norwegiancharts.com. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- "iTunes - Music - Coverta by Adrenaline Mob". iTunes.
- "iTunes - Music - Dearly Departed by Adrenaline Mob". iTunes.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adrenaline Mob.|