|Full name||Gustavo Adrián Ramos Vásquez|
|Date of birth||22 January 1986|
|Place of birth||Santander de Quilichao, Colombia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2004||América de Cali|
|2004–2009||América de Cali||106||(42)|
|2005||→ Trujillanos (loan)||15||(8)|
|2006–2007||→ Santa Fe (loan)||31||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Gustavo Adrián Ramos Vásquez (Spanish pronunciation: [aˈðɾjan ˈramos]; born 22 January 1986), commonly known as Adrián Ramos, is a Colombian footballer who plays as a striker for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund.
Ramos started his career at América de Cali but was sent out on loan to Trujillanos FC and Club Santa Fe in consecutive seasons. Ramos returned to América de Cali for the 2008 season and was one of the biggest reasons for the team winning the Mustang Cup in 2008, scoring in their 4–1 aggregate victory over Independiente Medellín. On 30 August 2009, he joined Hertha BSC in Germany after the clubs agreed a fee in the region of €2 million.
His first goal for Hertha came in the second round of the DFB Pokal on 22 September 2009, helping the club come back from 0–2 down to level at 2–2, only to lose in a penalty shoot-out. His first Bundesliga goal came against Stuttgart on 12 November, putting his side ahead before a late Zdravko Kuzmanović strike ensured a 1–1 draw. On 13 December 2013, Ramos scored two goals in nine minutes as Hertha came from 0–1 down to defeat Werder Bremen 3–2. In the 2013–14 Bundesliga season, he had his best season to date with Hertha, contributing 16 goals, the joint fourth most in the league.
On 9 April 2014, it was announced that Ramos would sign for Borussia Dortmund, joining them on 1 July 2014, moving for an undisclosed fee and penning a four-year contract with the club. Ramos went on to say that he was looking forward to joining his new team, while also stating that he hoped to fill the void left by Robert Lewandowski for the fans.
Ramos made his Dortmund debut on 13 August 2014, coming on a s second-half substitute in Dortmund's 2–0 defeat of Bayern Munich in the DFL Supercup. His first Dortmund goal came three days later, scoring Dortmund's final goal of their 4–1 victory over Stuttgart Kickers in the first round of the DFB Pokal. On 29 August, Ramos scored his first league goal for Borussia Dortmund against FC Augsburg, resulting in a 3–2 win, Dortmund's first of the Bundesliga season. On 13 September, Ramos scored his second goal for Dortmund against SC Freiburg and also provided an assist for Shinji Kagawa in a 3–1 win. He scored his first goals in Europe for Dortmund on 1 October, scoring twice after coming on as a substitute in a 3–0 win against Anderlecht in the Champions League.
He played for Colombia U-17 in the 2003 World Cup and scored three goals. This helped Colombia finish fourth. He received a full international call-up and started for Colombia on 20 August 2008 in a friendly against Ecuador in New Jersey.
Ramos was included in Colombia's squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, their first appearance in the tournament since 1998. He made his first appearance by starting in the last group game with the team already qualified, playing the whole 90 minutes as Colombia beat Japan 4–1. He came on as a substitute in both knockout games as Colombia eventually fell at the quarter-finals, their best performance to date.
- Scores and results lists Colombia's goal tally first.
|1.||14 October 2009||Defensores del Chaco, Asunción, Paraguay||Paraguay||
||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||2 July 2011||Estadio 23 de Agosto, San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina||Costa Rica||
||2011 Copa América|
|3.||18 November 2014||Stožice Stadium, Ljubljana, Slovenia||Slovenia||
- As of 14 December 2014.
|América de Cali||2008||46||21||—||6||2||52||23|
- América de Cali
- Hertha Berlin
- Borussia Dortmund
- "Colombia - A. Ramos". Soccerway. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Kiraly vergrößert Hertha-Krise". Kicker (in German). 22 September 2009. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Kuzmanovic rettet einen Punkt". Kicker (in German). 12 November 2009. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Hertha BSC vs. Werder Bremen 3-2". Soccerway. 13 December 2013. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Adrian Ramos joins BVB in the summer". Borussia Dortmund. 9 April 2014.
- Figueroa, Patricio; Zocher, Thomas (12 April 2014). "Transfer news: Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos is excited to be joining Borussia Dortmund". Sky Sports News.
- Wright, Joe (11 April 2014). "Ramos: I can fill the Lewandowski void at Dortmund". Goal.com.
- "Aubameyang köpft BVB zum Supercup-Sieg". Kicker (in German). 13 August 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Aubameyang packt auch ohne Spider-Man doppelt zu". Kicker (in German). 16 August 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Marco Reus scored one and set up another as Borussia Dortmund beat Augsburg 3-2 for their first win of the new Bundesliga season.". BBC Sport. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Kagawa on Target in Dream Dortmund Comeback". Bundesliga. 13 September 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Dortmund beat Anderlecht to pull clear". UEFA. 1 October 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Copa América - Colombia edge past Costa Rica". Eurosport. 3 July 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- Sanghera, Mandeep (24 June 2014). "Japan 1-4 Colombia". BBC Sport. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Brazil secured a World Cup semi-final against Germany with victory over Colombia on a night of gripping tension and passion in Fortaleza.". BBC Sport. 4 July 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Adrian Ramos International Statistics"., Int.soccerway.com Retrieved on 31 July 2014