|Track and field (T11)|
|Competitor for Cuba|
|Silver||2004 Athens||4x100 metre relay - T11|
|Bronze||2008 Beijing||200m - T11|
Adrian competed at the 2004 Summer Paralympics in the 100m and 200m but it was he teamed up with his Cuban team mates as part of the 4x100m he won a silver medal. He competed in the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing, China. There he won a bronze medal in the men's 200 metres - T11 event
- http://www.juventudrebelde.co.cu/sports/2012-08-15/cuba-readies-for-2012-london-paralympic-games- Cuba Readies for 2012 London Paralympic Games] "Arián Iznaga"
- A Guadalajara medallistas paralímpicos de Villa Clara
- profile on paralympic.org
- Paralímpicos de Cuba presentes en Beijing 2008 - Cuba con la mayor delegación de su historia "Arián Iznaga"
- Arian Iznaga's profile on paralympic.org
|This biographical article relating to Cuban athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of Cuba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|